Please read these terms carefully before using URLSBANK. By accessing or using URLSBANK and/or Service, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of these Terms Of Service. If you do not agree to all of the terms of this agreement, you may not access URLSBANK or use any of its services.
URLSBANK allows publishers to shorten any URL and earn income by sharing the shortened URL. Advertising is shown to the viewer on their way to their destination URL. By using the Site's service, you agree that the Site includes advertisements on the shortened URLs which is a requirement for the Site to operate.
By using URLSBANK service, you agree not to:
- Spam any website, forum or blog with the Site's links.
- Advertise URLSBANK on traffic exchange websites, Faucet, Leech and PTC websites.
- Place shortened links on websites containing content that may be threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or contain software which may cause damage to the viewer or the Site's server.
- Shrink URLs which redirect to websites containing the above mentioned content.
- Use the Service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose including but not limited to pornography, copyright content, child pornography, threatening, defaming, stalking, abuse, harassing or violating any person's or entity's legal rights.
- Offer an incentive or beg a visitor to click on your shortened links.
- Bring fake/automated traffic of any kind to your links. This will get your account terminated automatically by our system. Manipulation of our system to gain views is also not allowed. This includes iframes, redirects, bots, proxies, traffic exchange, Email traffic, PTC traffic, hitleap, jingling, etc.
- Automatically redirect to your shortened url from a website. The viewer must click on the link him/herself.
- Open your shortened URLs using an iframe or popups/popunder.
- Click on your own shortened urls to generate revenue. We reserve the right to not pay for the revenue generated.
- Create 'redirect loops' with URLSBANK URLs or similar services to generate revenue.
- Transmit files that contain viruses, spyware, adware, trojans or other harmful code.
- Interfere with other publishers which are using the Site's service.
- Create multiple accounts. Only one account per person is allowed.
- Abuse from the contact system such as sending messages regarding payments before due dates, threatening to change service and/or providing false or incomplete data.
By using URLSBANK, you are fully responsible for all the activities that occur under your account. URLSBANK will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and in case of unauthorized use of your account, you must immediately notify URLSBANK. URLSBANK assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, misdelivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
You also understand that you, and not URLSBANK, are entirely responsible for all the content that you make available via URLSBANK service. URLSBANK does not control the content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. You understand that by using URLSBANK service, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable but can be reported and actions will be taken by URLSBANK. Under no circumstances will URLSBANK be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via URLSBANK service by a Publisher.
URLSBANK may, without any previous notice, undertake immediate action against :
- Phishing (falsifying information which does not allow the identification of a publisher).
- Attempts at breaking the security of a computer or network of another publisher or of URLSBANK.
- Unauthorized attempts at intercepting information reserved to URLSBANK or to another publisher.
Payments from URLSBANK are made through Payment Methods. The publisher must have valid Payment Methods accounts to receive payment, as URLSBANK does not offer payment via cheque/check, credit card, cash or another method. The minimum amount available for a withdrawal method at member withdraws page.
We have the right to ask for your traffic sources and you must provide traffic details to make sure that traffic is legal and legit for monetizing.
It's forbidden to register a new account as a referral to your current account.
If any of your referrals accounts were blocked, Funds that were gained through this will be subtracted from your account's balance. However, in case we unblock his account, we'll instantly return all earnings from him.
URLSBANK reserve the right to modify any of these terms at any time without notice. The actual version could be found at this page, Members are expected to visit this page periodically.